TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use the Website.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
INFORMATION ABOUT US
The Website is a site operated by Cytosystems Ltd (“us” or "we"). We are a company incorporated in Scotland under company number SC276481 and have our registered office at the Cruickshank Building, Craibstone, Aberdeen AB21 9TR. Our VAT number is 895 4831 71.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND OUR WEBSITE
We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
We do not guarantee or warrant that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in and to the Website and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the Website.
You must not use any part of the content on the Website for commercial purposes.
If you print off, copy or download any part of the Website in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on the Website is provided for general information only. Nothing on the Website is intended to constitute advice or information on which you should rely.
It is your own responsibility to ensure that any of the products, services or information mentioned on our Website meet your specific requirements. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or suitability of the information offered on the Website for any particular purpose.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
· use of, or inability to use, the Website; or
· use of, or reliance on, any content displayed on the Website.
INTERACTIVE SERVICES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
We may from time to time provide interactive services on the Website, including, without limitation, links and feeds from our social media pages.
· Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
· However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on the Website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our Content Standards (as defined below), whether the service is moderated or not.
We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
· in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
· in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
· for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
· to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any Content which does not comply with the Content Standards;
· to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
· to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
· not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms; and
· not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website;
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the Content Standards.
If you wish to make any use of content on the Website other than that set out above, please contact us via the “Contact” page on the Website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES ON THE WEBSITE
Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Please note that these Terms, their subject matter and formation, are governed by Scots law. If you are a consumer user, the courts of Scotland will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. If you are a business user, the courts of Scotland will have exclusive jurisdiction.
To contact us, please do so via the via the “Contact” page on the Website.
Thank you for visiting the Website.